WARNING: This service is not monitored 24/7. Please do not use this facility to report issues of an emergency nature OR for activity that requires an officer to respond. If your issue is an emergency, please call 911. If you need an officer to respond to address a concern please call police dispatch at 813-231-6130. If your issue is an emergency, please use the telephone and dial 911.

Sewer Blockage

Use this service to report problems that may indicate a sewer blockage in a home or commercial facility. Signs of a sewage blockage may include:

- Toilets, basins, baths, or tubs that are slow to empty
- Toilets fill higher than usual
- Gurgling noises in the sanitary drains

DO NOT USE this service to report sewer backups or overflow emergencies. Report immediately by calling (813) 898-1420. After normal business hours, please call (813) 247-3451. If this sewer blockage issue is not related to an emergency event, please proceed with filling out the form below. Thank you.

Note: The Customer Service Center requests are only managed during regular working hours.

How may we contact you...  (Note: * = Required Information)


Your Message...


NOTE: You can upload attachments after submitting this form.