WARNING: This service is not monitored 24/7. Please do not use this facility to report issues of an emergency nature OR for activity that requires an officer to respond. If your issue is an emergency, please call 911. If you need an officer to respond to address a concern please call police dispatch at 813-231-6130. If your issue is an emergency, please use the telephone and dial 911.

Traffic Sign Request (New or Modification)

Use this service to request a new traffic control sign or to modify an existing traffic control sign.

Examples include: 4-Way "Stop" Sign, "No Trucks" Sign, "Warning" Sign, "Neighborhood" Sign, "5-Minute Parking" Sign, "Speed Limit" Sign.

Please indicate the exact location (On street name and the two nearest intersecting street names) of your concern in order to expedite the investigation.

You may also contact us via telephone at (813) 274-3101.

How may we contact you...  (Note: * = Required Information)


Your Message...


*  - FROM - 

Your request will be reviewed in the order in which it was received.

NOTE: You can upload attachments after submitting this form.