WARNING: This service is not monitored 24/7. Please do not use this facility to report issues of an emergency nature OR for activity that requires an officer to respond. If your issue is an emergency, please call 911. If you need an officer to respond to address a concern please call police dispatch at 813-231-6130. If your issue is an emergency, please use the telephone and dial 911.

Street Marking Request (New)

Use this service to request new or modifications to existing pavement markings.

Please identify marking type, such as:

Pedestrian Crosswalk - request for a new pedestrian crosswalk location not related to a school crossing
Center Lines - request for new roadway centerline markings, edge of pavement markings, or travel lane markings through an intersection
Stop Bars - request for stop bar installation at an existing "STOP" sign location.

Please indicate the exact location (On, To and From streets or the nearest street address)of your concern in order to expedite the investigation.

You may also contact us via telephone at (813) 274-3101.

How may we contact you...  (Note: * = Required Information)


Your Message...


(e.g. 100)
 - OR - 
(e.g. Franklin and Florida)

Your request will be reviewed.

NOTE: You can upload attachments after submitting this form.